If you are having trouble scanning multiple IDs, try going through the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Make sure you are using a CheckpointID-issued iPad.
2. Make sure you are connected to your office wifi
3. Test the wifi by loading a webpage.
- If the page does not load, check to see if your office Wifi requires that you log in through an additional webpage. Many locations require you to go through a few extra steps such as "logging in" or "accepting the terms and conditions" on an additional webpage before giving you permission to access the internet. Sometimes this additional webpage does not automatically load. As a result, your iPad may not be connected to the internet and cannot scan the IDs.
4. Does your iPad's iOS need to be updated?
- To update the iOS, go to Settings > General > Software Update
- If there is a red notification dot with a number "1" in it, your iPad's software needs to be updated. Press the option and choose Download and Install (you may have to keep the iPad plugged in to complete this step.)
Once you have completed the above steps, try scanning the IDs again. If the IDs still do not scan, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com, or (888) 410-9922.
Please sign in to leave a comment.